Safety tip of the week: Outdoor Security
- Shrubs and bushes are trimmed so there is no place for someone to hide.
- There are no dark areas around the house, garage, or yard at night that would hide prowlers.
- Every outside door has a bright, working light to illuminate visitors.
- Floodlights are used appropriately to ensure effective illumination.
- Outdoor lights are on in the evening – whether someone is at home or not or a photocell or motion-sensitive lighting system has been installed.
- House number is clearly displayed so police and other emergency vehicles can find the house quickly.
Police Report for March 22-28, 2016