Safety tip of the week: Security When Away From Home
- Set at least two light timers to turn lights on and off in a logical sequence, when away from home for an extended time period.
- Activate the alarm system (if available) when leaving home.
- Mail and newspaper deliveries- suspend or make arrangements for a neighbor/friend to pick them up when away from home for a period of time.
- Ask a neighbor to watch your home while you are away.
- Don’t post vacation photos on social networks until you return- don’t advertise that you are away and your house is unoccupied.
Police Report for April 5-11, 2016